Friday, 17 December 2010

Proper Crimbo


It's not a proper Christmas without a Christmas tree now is it? So whilst I'm sharing a house with others i've made do with this teeny weeny real Christmas tree.

I bought it from a stall at a craft market last weekend in Brixton and the girl even told me I can keep it alive until next year!

I decorated this mini piece with cut up paper straws and threaded onto some crochet cotton, some polka dot ribbon, a paper cut I made of stars and topped by a lovely coral red vintage button. Both the ribbon and button were gifted to me by Teasemade I think.

The little addition house at the bottom comes as a greetings card which you cut out and glue together. It's designed by a new favourite designer of mine, Lucy Jane Batchellor.

4 comments:

  1. I love this, handmade decorations are always the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so lovely! I get pretty excited about anything in miniature. The house is gorgeous too. Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy Salon service trays and Makeup trolley. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic and Spa&Equipment websites.

    ReplyDelete