Although the rules are to pass this on, I won't be since all the people I would nominate have already been awarded and therefore it can all get a bit overwhelming. So this now is dedicated to anyone who wants to be nosy :).
Ok so i'll do 14 things about me, here goes:
1. I love the Time Team. Tony Robinson is just great.
2. I believe hands say a lot about a person and I especially don't like it when people have extremely dry hands!
3. I can't stand fussy eaters. I am not fussy at all and I have even taken to peas from not refusing them even though I didn't like them.
4. I'm not a big novel reader, but I do like adventures :)
5. I have camel coloured hair. If I say it's brown I sound like an in denial ginger, if I say I'm ginger I sound pretentious. Can't win.
6. I have to have a drink of tea in the morning and at around 4 in the afternoon or else hell breaks loose.
7. My boyfriend is half Greek.
8. I've not had a filling in a tooth yet, touch wood got the dentist in May.
9. I drive a VW red Lupo.
10. I have a old fashioned Eiderdown which I have on my bed at all times, even in the summer. I am mad.
11. For some strange reason a lot of people think my name is Lauren, especially my boyfriends friends who continue to call it me.
12. I hate wearing socks.
13. I used to be the editor of a Parish magazine.
14. I love charity shopping and have found a Hugo Boss skirt and some Ray Ban's in the past.
Sorry for the terrible pun, but I did it. I bought myself the mini John Lewis sewing machine for all those small (very small in my case) crafty projects.
I really wanted the pistachio green, alas they has sold out so it was a toss between pink or vanilla. I eventually went will vanilla since I thought it looked more like banana milkshake and my favour colour is yellow after all. It's actually much more yellow than these photo's suggest. Never the less I'm pretty sure the colour won't actually effect the sewing what so ever.
My sister sorted me out in setting it up (i'm a total sewing novice) and so i'm currently twiddling my thumbs in search for something to sew!