Friday 19 February 2010

Belated with love

Sorry for the lack of posts over this valentines week. I made the boyfriends valentines a week before the day and really had to hold myself back from showing you all, but it's here now!

I was quite impressed with myself as I'm not a great sewer or textiles person despite working as a textiles technician, but I think the final piece came out rather well.

It went down well with my boyfriend of what is now 4 years and he has introduced "hot stuff" to all my other handmade valentines gifts.

I hope you like anyway and that you all had a lovely Valentines!






3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I love those tabasco bottles anyway and always have them in the kitchen, even if I dont use it much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute... bet he was well impressed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a stitched tabasco bottle - love it! bring back pop art!

    ReplyDelete