Friday 5 February 2010

A dream came true.

As I am an avid wearing and creator of quirky and unusual jewellery i've usually seen everything and takes a lot more to get me excited about new pieces nowadays (plus what kind of jewellery don't I have!). Well this change the day I saw a pair of earrings listed on folksy from Steam Punk Glass and that night I actually had a dream about wearing these earrings with a matching beaded necklace too. Well the next day I went back to the site and they'd be sold, but Glenn was more than happy to whip me up another pair and here they are, my very own world studs.

I just love them and my dream literally came true :)




4 comments:

  1. Oh so pretttty! They look like two miniatures of the planet earth with the clouds swirling round. You will have to show us what they look like when they're on! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you liked them and I could help make you dream come true! I've never had anyone dream about my glass before, I'm flattered!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I agree - those are GORGEOUS. I have to re-post those on my blog, they are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they look lovely! now you need to get the dream necklace?!

    ReplyDelete