Monday 16 February 2009

stuff and things

Last night I was working on some illustrations which I think I will put in artwork so I can sell them as some prints. I think I will start off with some A5 prints and see how they go. I only have one image of the first of a set of illustrations as me and my scanner have a bad friendship and all the others didn't turn out well. 

I have also been making some magnets, for all those people who might like my illustrations but don't do necklaces. I really like these magnets. I made them from fairly thin sheets of magnetic "paper" yes, paper, that's what it's called and then I printed on them and glossed them just like my jewellery. They're pretty darn flexible too so can be put in all sorts of places not just your fridge. I hope everyone likes them.

1 comment:

  1. Love your robot magnet! Magnetic paper sounds very cool!

    ReplyDelete