Friday 5 June 2009

Free range crafters.

Kerry from PennyDog jewellery was having one big bonanza of a competition to celebrate her 199th post and to give a name to her new venture of craft workshops. She recently moved into a bigger place which has given her the space of opportunity to get some workshops going with all different crafts. These workshops will run in evenings and weekends and teach a variety of crafts and skills by a variety of skilled tutors, from my farmhouse home in rural(ish) Leicestershire (So if you are interested in teaching your craft please get in touch with her).

Anyway I am pleased to say that I was the winner with my "Rothley Craft Farm" with a slogan of “Free range contemporary and classic crafts”.

As I am the winner she is creating me a goodie bag of my favourite colour. Although that was a hard choice I went for yellow - thanks Kerry!

If she keeps the name I might be helping her create a great a logo for her handmade hideaway and so perhaps i'll get the cut the ribbon on the opening night! haha.

Good luck with it all Kerry!


3 comments:

  1. Hey. I've tagged you... visit my blog to find your questions... looking forward to reading your answers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there - great blog! and what are you doing with all the shoes? :) you got me intrigued ;) Your jewelry from the previous post is just great - totally different from anything else I have seen on blogs. Would love to hear from you - come to visit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great answers!! i'll try to do it soon but i've got lots on at the moment so sorry if i don't get around to it :)

    ReplyDelete