Friday 10 April 2009

Tea time swap!

I did my third swap at the end of March. It was a tea time swap and I just had to get involved. I am tea mad, I love most teas and many of my makes have been tea related so this was right up my street. Vonnie put me with Annie B who was also tea mad, and we seemed like a perfect match. Infact these swaps sometimes are a bit like blind date! 

Well this date/swap went really well and I made some nice things for Annie. I custom made a coaster with a paper cut out of tea cups and spoons. There was some slight spoil from the resin soaking into the paper but I really liked the way it turned out and some coasters are in my factory waiting to be put on Folksy. I also made her some tea time buttons and sent her some prints of my tea time illustrations. Unfortunately due to some morons at the Royal 
Mail Annie B didn't received everything I sent! I am upset for her.

Anyway to the best bit, she send me some amazing things. A soya candle in a vintage tea cup with saucer which was fab, and I light it each night. Just a really nice gift. She also custom made me a tea cosy for my tea pot and it fits perfectly so teapot is very happy and my BF loves it too. I also received lots of nice tea and wrap so I am very grateful it was a brilliant swap.

No comments:

Post a Comment