Saturday 16 May 2009

8 things

I’ve been tagged by Stitches to complete this little blog questionnaire….

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Seeing my boyfriend this week.
2. Making some money.
3. The sun coming out so I can take some photographs.
4. The cat coming to see me in the morning.
5. Screen printing some patterns.
6. The day I get a job.
7. Living with my bf one day and having some chickens.
8. The summer.


8 things I did yesterday:
1. Finishing a Garden swap.
2. Had a yogurt, packet of crisps and an apple for lunch.
3. Text my boyfriend.
4. Let the cat out in the middle of the night.
5. Did lots of screen printing.
6. Washed all my screen printing stuff.
7. Saw Hayley my teacher friend.
8. Drove home in thrashings of rain.


8 things I wish I could do:
1. MOVE OUT!
2. GET A NICE JOB!
3. Have a little studio space.
4. Prove to people i'm not useless.
5. Prove to people I work hard.
6. Go on Holiday.
7. Be better at plugging my little business.
8. Get some stock into some shops.

8 TV shows I watch:
1. Mad Men.
2. Snog, Marry, Avoid.
3. Come Dine with Me.
4. The Apprentice.
5. Time Team.
6. Freaky Eaters.
7. Kirsty's Homemade home.
8. Sun, Sea and Bargain spotting (not all the time, honest!)

No comments:

Post a Comment