Thursday 7 May 2009

Glued and Glittered- smoobage

I came across these earrings on smoobage little shop on Etsy. As soon as I saw them they reminded me of the summer and I think they would look fantastic with a maxi dress! I've never
seen feathers like this before, only on the exotics birds and I'm not sure where you could get hold of them without decapitating a small creature (which i am sure wasn't the case), so they are truely unique pieces of jewellery with such fascinating colours and patterns. I think, as you mind be able to tell that I am really loving the ones with yellow in. Yellow is my favourite colour after all ( well atleast i think, but there are so many to choose from!)

So for the truely boho and hippy look, I think we should all go over to her shop to cheer ourselves up and which for sun this summer!




2 comments: