Wednesday 27 May 2009

All that glitters - MacCulloch & Wallis


I came across this site, thanks for crafteroo and I thought it is definitely something to share. MacCulloch & Wallis is like a sweet shop for the crafter, full of fabulous buttons and ribbons. You don't get many haberdasheries like this anymore, usually just a few dusty cotton reels, but this shop is real luxury! The price is reflected in this, but it'll only be for an occassional treat? Yes?


Please go and take a look at my big sale over on my website. Huge discounts and many items £1. Some items have gone already so you better have a quick look just incase. My items are getting a makeover and unfortunately these don't fit in with the rest so they need a good home. If not, you won't be seeing them again!

I can offer you buy one get one free if you'd like to blog about my sale to all your fair people!

Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment